INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM (IEP)
The IEP starts in 216 days, 15 hours, 41 minutes, 37 seconds
The new Intensive English Program (IEP) has been redesigned to better
prepare students who want to study in an international program in a university.
The IEP consist of 4 levels of proficiency: Level 0, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 with Level 0 being the lowest ability and level 3 being the highest ability. Levels 0 and 1 will focus on general English while Levels 2 and 3 will focus on the academic English needed in an international program at a university that is taught 100% in English such as Payap University’s International College (IC). The terms, beginner, intermediate and advanced are intentionally not used in the description of our levels to avoid any confusion with actual language ability in the IEP. (More about the IEP)
Duration and Price
Each level consists of 180 guided learning hours and cost 45,000 baht. This price includes all books and tests! Students who think they can qualify to study for a bachelor’s or master’s degree at Payap University’s International College (IC) can elect to pay for half a semester rather than a full semester.
- 26 September, 2016 to 19 January, 2017
- 6 February, 2017 to 25 May, 2017
IEP Extra Benefits
- Students can stay in the dormitory (CLICK HERE!!!)
- Students can use Payap University library services
- Students get a Payap University wi-fi account
- Student textbooks come with extra online features
- A visa is available for this course if needed. Click here for details.